If you have decided that the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin diet protocol is the best choice for you, you then face the task of choosing a retailer. Choosing the source for your HCG injections is one of the most important steps of the diet because the hormones are what make the difference. It may be difficult at a glance to determine the quality of a product, but once you find a trustworthy retailer, you can trust that they are providing the highest quality available. Read on to discover what you should keep in mind while shopping around, and we give our retailer recommendations at the end.
1. Choose a United States-Sourced Pharmacy
The United States has standards that regulate the production of medicine and supplements. You have to purchase your hormones through a legitimate telemedicine company to ensure that you are getting a legitimate product. Other retailers claiming to sell HCG injections that do not require prescriptions or have a clear licensure for their pharmacy are not selling authentic products. Likely, they may have hints of the hormone, but they may be synthetic or mixed with fillers and other byproducts.
Make sure that you are purchasing from a licensed pharmacy. The telemedicine company should offer physician support as well as customer support that are both readily available. Also, prescriptions must be from a physician, so if they advertise that they sell their products without prescriptions, then look elsewhere. Staff physicians should be able to give you a prescription over the phone, which is convenient because you do not have to visit a doctor’s office.
2. Be Selective About Formula
On the web, there are many different formulas and formats for consuming Human Chorionic Gonadotropin. The most common are HCG injections and drops.
- Injections. HCG injections are the most reliable method for consuming Human Chorionic Gonadotropin. By injecting the hormone directly into your body, you ensure that delivery to the blood stream is not interrupted.
- Drops. Drops are generally distributed under the tongue for best absorption. However, the drops are susceptible to dissolving or becoming diluted before the hormone reaches the blood system. This is basically the equivalent of not taking the hormone at all. However, drops can be an alternative to those who cannot tolerate needles or injections. If available, you should choose shots for a more direct experience.
Any products that comes already in a mixture must stay cool in a refrigerator. Overall, it is better to mix the hormone yourself to maintain its potency and prevent dissolving prematurely. When you order a kit that allows you to mix it yourself, you know exactly what is going into the final product.
3. Choose USHCGShots.com and FLHCG.com for HCG Injections
USHCGShots.com and FLHCG.com are two trustworthy telemedicine retailers that we recommend for those looking to lose weight with authentic hormones and other quality products. Both are pharmacies with US productions and licensing. They each have on-staff physicians ready to discuss your weight loss plans and give you a prescription for HCG injections. If you are ready to order, call USHCGShots.com at 855-862-9510 and FLHCG.com at 855-218-9577.